|Date of Birth / Age||October 21, 1987|
in the U.S.
Nicole Eda Volynets is a designer, stylist and professional dancer, best known for her role in Season 12 of Dancing with the Stars in which she was a Troupe member along with her brother, Ted Volynets. In 2012, Ms. Volynets launched her eponymous luxury swimwear label, NV, the perfect marriage of fashion and function dedicated to making women of all shapes and sizes feel glamorous.
Nicole, daughter to Eugene and Jhanna Volynets grew up in Long island and furthered her education at Hofstra University graduating with a Marketing and International Business degree. Ms. Volynets strengthened her fashion skills at F.I.T where she immersed herself in learning all aspects of design.
TELEVISION CREDITS & APPEARANCES
- Dancing With The Stars Season 12 Troupe Member and choreographer
- Dancing With The Stars Seasons 2 and 3 as of one Maksim Chmerkovskiy’s feature students
- Choreographer and dancer for a flash mob on “The Chew”
- Bloomingdale’s “Girls Night Out Event”
- Z100 Morning Show dancing with “Greg T Frat Boy”
- National Amateur finalist 7 years running
- 32ndin the World Championships at Blackpool England
- Assistant choreographer to Maksim Chmerkovskiy for “LeReve” Las Vegas
- Feature dancer at NETJETS gala Las Vegas
- Principal dancer at Grand opening WYNN macau
- Feature dancer at NEW YEARS EVE party at the WYNN Las Vegas
- Costume director for MC Productions
- Principal dancer as well as costume coordinator at Maksim Chmerkovskiy Birthday Bash January 27, 2012
- Personal stylist to Kirstie Alley. Styling credit include:
Premiere of BAD TEACHER
Jimmy Fallon show
Premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean 4
All Launch parties, events, and appearances in NYC summer 2011